Lake Academic Booster
Show your appreciation and provide opportunities by giving back to Lake Local. THe Lake Academic Booster Club was established as a 501 (c)(3) non-profit for the purpose of receiving private donations. LAB offers a variety of ways to use your tax-deductible gift to promote innovation, student recognition, and academic scholarships. Please consider donating in one of the following ways to "Keep Lake Great":
- Annual Membership: Contributions to the membership fund provide for recognition programs, scholarships, and our innovative grant program.
- Legacy Fund: Our Foundation is raising permanent endowment to provide long-term, substantial support to our district in the areas of academia, arts, technology, health and fitness, and special initiatives. Bequests, trusts, other planned gifts, and outright gifts are being accepted.
- Donor Created Funds: Our Foundation manages many funds for donors. Income from these funds supports enrichment grants for teachers, special projects, and student awards.
- IRA Charitable Rollover: The IRA Charitable Rollover allows individuals aged 70 1/2 and older to donate up to $100,000 from their Individual Retirement Accounts to public charities without having to count the distributions as taxable income. Those who qualify and wish to make a gift to the Lake Schools Foundation should contact their IRA custodians.
- Bequests: Many parents, alumni, employees, and friends of the Lake Local Schools make provisions in their wills for the Lake Schools Foundation. These gifts are extremely meaningful to the Foundation and can associate the donor's name with the Lake Schools in perpetuity. Please consult with your financial advisor or attorney when leaving a bequest.
Contributions to LAB may be submitted to the following address:
Lake Academic Boosters
P.O. Box 63
Uniontown, OH 44685